Download my free software to add hotkeys to the Delphi IDE to increase and decrease the font size in the code editor. Handy for doing presentations
Other ways to change the font size
- The Delphi IDE provides hot keys to do this (Ctrl Numpad + to increase and Ctrl Numpad – to decrease) but that only works with a numeric keypad. It doesnt work on most laptops that do not have a full numeric keypad so my software uses different hot keys Shift Ctrl Alt [ and Shift Ctrl ]
- You can also change the font size using IDE options.
Menu -> Tools -> Options -> Editor Options -> Display -> Editor Font Size
The software was written in AutoHotKey. I was going to write it in Delphi, but I couldnt find my global hot key units so I had a quick coding frenzy and wrote it in AutoHotKey instead.
You dont need to install AutoHotKey as I have provided a compiled version
Be careful not to press the [ and ] keys too quickly or it will get confused and act as if you pressed those keys by themselves and “[” will get inserted into your text. If I had a bigger brain and more time I would fix that.
Download source code and compiled software
Placed in the public domain
Use at your own risk
+1 this post
- Oracle & Delphi software developer based in Perth, Western Australia
- Australian Delphi User Group – President
- Australian Oracle User Group – WA Committee Member
Available to do remote presentations to user groups on Delphi and Oracle topics